Alpha Satan
  • Welcome to Alpha Satan!
  • Come as guest - Stay as family.

• Learn and advance quickly.
  • Let excellence be your our teacher.

3 TECHNIQUES TO MAKE YOUR ASTRAL TRAVEL BETTER
Hey everybody! Vidit here!
Ok so this is my first post here on ALPHA SATAN. 
Excited to share some techniques which can help you to make your astral journey more better.

Here we go : 

1) CALLING UPON A GOD : 
    I prefer this everytime and to everyone who wants to astral travel or astral project. Calling upon a god is always an excellent idea.
Not only gods but you can call upon even your ancestors if you are more comfortable with them.
This has many benefits, such as...

They protect you from astral beings trying to attack you.
They can help you build some Astral weapons which you can use when they are not there with you.
They can help you build up some Astral sheild. Mother Lilith helped me with building some shields, so if you want to get some protection work done, I would prefer Lilith.

2) VISUALIZING A TUNNEL
   This method is my own favourite. What you need to do is first enter a trance state and when you are fully relaxed, Start visualizing a tunnel appering infront of you.
Visualize yourself going through this tunnel and also visualize your end goal i.e., where you want to go.
See the tunnel ending with the place where you wanted to go. 
This method which i naturally produced has helped me a lot not only in Astral travelling but also in REMOTE VIEWING.

3) DO NOT PANIC
    This is a problem with many people trying to travel. They enter the trance state but after reaching to a point, they get excited or panic which pulls their brain back to their conscious mode and they fail.
Just let yourself relax, observe things rather than controlling them at first. Practise yoga to improve your focus.
Observation is the key. You have to let things flow, do not judge yourself like what you are doing or what appears infornt of you. Just observe things. Meditation will help you improve this too. 

These 3 techniques will help you a lot in having a better Astral travel.
I hope this helped you all.

IF YOU WANT ANY MAGICKAL SERVICES SUCH AS SPELLS AND PACTS 
CONTACT ME ON:
Axinecoven666@gmail.com
OR 
VISIT : 
https://loyaltyandpower.com/store/axine/

BLESSINGS!
MAY THE SPIRITS WALK WITH YOU!
[Image: PTu4TeW.gif]
Awesome! Thanks for posting
[Image: PTu4TeW.gif]