Alpha Satan
  • Welcome to Alpha Satan!
  • Come as guest - Stay as family.

• Learn and advance quickly.
  • Let excellence be your our teacher.

Believe It To Make It Possible
[Image: Believe%20you%20can%20mindset%20strong%20willpower.png]
Believe It To Make It Possible

There is the physical reality and the non-physical reality. You can influence the physical reality with actions, but not with thoughts.

On the other hand, you can influence the non-physical reality with thoughts and believes, and the non-physical reality influences the physical reality.

That means you need to put strong believes into everything you are doing and especially into yourself.

If you want to become the best magician, then you need to believe that you already are the best magician.

If you want to fight an addiction, then you need to believe that you already have won the fight.

Negative thinking attracts misfortune, sickness, unproductive madness, … It doesn’t get you to your goals.

You need to believe it. If you’re believing your goals already being achieved, then this reality already exists.

At first, it exists in your mind, then it influences the non-physical reality, and then the non-physical reality influences the physical reality.

If you got that far, you are already better than 80% of the human population. Now, you need to take massive action.

Affirm your goals to yourself and all existence every day.

“I am the best spiritual healer of all time.”
“I’ve overcome my fear of ……..”
“I’m living a wonderful life with endless amounts of money.”

Create your own affirmations and recite your affirmations 23 times every morning and evening.
[Image: PTu4TeW.gif]