Alpha Satan
  • Welcome to Alpha Satan!
  • Come as guest - Stay as family.

• Learn and advance quickly.
  • Let excellence be your our teacher.

Powerful Money Spell
Powerful Money Spell

If you want to gain more money and wealth using a powerful money spell, then you should continue reading this thread.

Day: Wednesday
Wednesdays are ruled by Mercury and Mercury rules trades, luck, expansion, learning, and money.

Recommended Gods: Clauneck and/or Bune.
In this spell work, I’ve worked with Clauneck.

Money Spell Work Ingredients

• Green Candle
  • Red Candle
  • (Pepper)Mint Oil
  • Eucalyptus Oil
  • Ginger
  • Peppermint Leaves
  • Nutmeg
  • Parsley
  • Rosemary
  • Sage
  • Thyme
  • Bay Leaves
  • Basil
  • Cinnamon
  • Grass
  • Alfalfa

I want to encourage you to use as many ingredients as possible. The candle and oils are crucial for this money spell work, and all the other ingredients are empowering the spell work.

The ingredient list above gives you an idea of what ingredients you can use for your spellwork.
Trust your intuition and add as many ingredients as you want.

In this spell work I’m using:

1x Green Candle
1x Red Candle
2x Eucalyptus Sweets
1x plate
Sigil of the God Clauneck
Paper with your desires/ wanted outcomes
Peppermint Oil
Eucalyptus Oil
Peppermint Leaves
Bay Leaves
Sage
Nutmeg Powder
Fresh Ginger Slices
Ginger Powder
Cinnamon Powder

[Image: moneyspell1.jpg]

Money Spell work Step-by-Step

1. Invoke Clauneck
  2. Write your desires/ wanted outcomes on a reasonably sized paper (not too big).
  3. Lay that paper on the plate (facing up)
  4. Recite & Visualize: Recite what you’ve written down as often as you want (I’ve done it about 18 times), and you need to visualize the outcome like it already has happened. Imagine yourself (or the person you’re doing this spell for) holding money in the hands or whatever outcome you desire.
  5. Take the green candle and put on the Peppermint Oil from the downside to the upside and while you’re doing that you are reciting and visualizing. Put the oil on with your index finger from the bottom of the candle to the top and then repeat that process. Don’t forget to recite and visualize!
  6. Put on the Eucalyptus Oil with your fingers from the bottom to the top and recite and visualize your desired outcome.
  7. Now, put the candle on the paper and recite and visualize.
  8. Now, I want you to recite and visualize your desired outcome every time you’re adding an ingredient for as many times as you want (I’ve done it 18 times for each ingredient). Add all ingredients clockwise.
  9. Sprinkle Ginger Powder clockwise around the candle & recite and visualize.
  10. Sprinkle Cinnamon Powder clockwise around the candle & recite and visualize.
  11. Sprinkle Nutmeg Powder clockwise around the candle & recite and visualize.
  12. Add Bay Leaves clockwise around the candle & recite and visualize.
  13. Add Sage clockwise around the candle & recite and visualize. 
  14. Add Peppermint Leaves clockwise around the candle & recite and visualize.
  15. Add Ginger Slices clockwise around the candle & recite and visualize.
  16. Drip Peppermint Oil clockwise around the ingredients & recite and visualize.
  17. Drip Eucalyptus Oil clockwise around the ingredients & recite and visualize.
  18. Ask Clauneck to empower this spell work and make this spell work a great success.
  19. Offer Clauneck 2x Eucalyptus Sweets and one red candle (in this case he asked me to offer him a red one, but he might have other preferences as well – ask him OR look him up in our Gods Section on the network)
  20. Let the candles burn down and meditate on the green candle – visualize your desired outcome.

I know I’ve repeated the words “clockwise”, “recite”, and “visualize” many times, but these are very crucial steps.
This money spell is always working out for me extremely well.

[Image: moneyspell2.jpg]

[Image: moneyspell3.jpg]

[Image: moneyspell4.jpg]

[Image: moneyspell5.jpg]

[Image: moneyspell6.jpg]

[Image: moneyspell7.jpg]

~ Infernal  Devil Satan

[Image: PTu4TeW.gif]
Thank you Infernal.
Really very good description. Could work well with it.
What's the enn for Clauneck ?

-Migu
(08-18-2018, 07:53 PM)Migu Wrote: Thank you Infernal.
Really very good description. Could work well with it.
What's the enn for Clauneck ?

-Migu

Here you go: Clauneck Details

Ghost
[Image: PTu4TeW.gif]